M. Graham & Co. is a local, family-owned business successfully making artist’s color for more than two decades. Their artisan approach has helped build a solid reputation and national distribution, but as vibrant as their colors were — their approach to marketing was falling flat. M. Graham & Co. turned to East Bank Communications for help.
Objective: Refocus their brand articulation, modernize their approach to marketing and accelerate their sales growth.
Audience: Artists who work in oil color, watercolor, acrylics and/or gauche, as well as fine art supply retailers.
- Tune their brand identity to better communicate that M. Graham makes the best color for artists
- Build a website that articulates the brand story and shows the richness and value of M. Graham color through video, photography and the voices of artists
- Communicate through digital and social media outlets preferred by artists
- Develop a highly targeted advertising campaign to attract artists
- Create materials to support retailer efforts at the point of sale
Growth in Sales
Additional Facebook Followers
Facings in a Major New Retail Chain